Hello loyal readers,
Just a courtesy heads-up here.
For the next month or so I will be working with a marketing consultant in order to:
- improve the quality of this site,
- re-calibrate its overall purpose
- re-identify its intended audience and (once all THAT is done)
- discover more ways to increase the flow of its traffic.
In the meantime, please read, re-read and share any and all of the seventy-four articles that are already part of this site.
Also, please leave any comments / feedback / complaints you have about the American Humanist Humorist in the comments section below this notice. Now would be an incredibly helpful time to voice any thoughts – positive or critical – you have about this site.
- Insert (more or less) videos, gifs and pics.
- ‘Love the subject diversity of the articles’ or ‘make up your mind – is this site about politics, family or current events?’
- Article length is (too short, too long, just right)
- ‘Great site name’ or ‘I don’t really understand the site name at all’
- ‘These articles make me think and laugh’ or ‘Articles need more ha ha’s or depth’
Or anything else along those lines would be extremely useful, totally appreciated and most probably heeded.
This break won’t take long, but it’s crucial to the ongoing success of this site.
As always, thanks for reading.